Monday, December 3, 2007

the athens messenger

I think it's great that they would want to educate kids on which sites are good and which sites aren't. I know my little sister sure in the heck can't tell the difference and she's been using the internet for 8 years! It's good too to educate them on the safety issues when dealing with the internet. like the myspace craze kids put all of their information on there! so if anyone would want to find them it wouldn't be that difficult! and parents need to step in when it comes to the internet addiction!! I don't really have to much to say on this topic mainly because it's not an interest of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.